thoughts

Friday, November 7, 2008

30th oct..

As sem 4 ended, I have also worked in SRC for 5 months. 7 more months to go..
Just now went to browse imucampus forum. Found sth quite interesting..
Initially I was a bit angry, because someone criticized src without knowing the true picture of what we had done.
Well, after thinking twice, “complaining” is a nature of Homo sapiens è human…
Humans like to complain, service not good la, transportation not good la, education not good la, health status not good la, defense not good la.. bla bla bla..
I agree I complain a lot also.. last time complained jpa din give enough allowance, now complain jpa enter allowance late.. so u see, I’m also a human being..
So why should I be angry with him?? He’s just another human being..
Then I started to think, I was angry when I found out that the person was complaining without knowing the truth.. meaning each time when I complain, when I wasn’t sure about the truth as well, the other party also should be angry with me..den jpa sure very busy, bcs we alw complain.. hehehe..
The moral I got from this experience is => do not COMPLAIN when you do not know the truth..
Something which u think it’s easy to achieve might not be as easy as u think, there are pressure and stress and work that u cant imagine because u r not involved..
Success which u think it’s “minute” may cost others sweats and blood to complete it.
Be cautious when u want to make complaints, especially when u want to publish it openly. Be mindful of ur words, they might be dynamite which causes unnecessary conflicts and troubles.
I’m learning, I hope u do.

No comments: